Gilbert Colvin Primary School Strafford Avenue
Clayhall, Ilford, Essex IG5 0TL
Tel: 020 8550 4630
Headteacher: Ms L Cohen
We are looking for an outstanding Deputy Headteacher to join our happy and thriving school for September 2023, salary range LS 13 to 17, £63, 393 to £69,567 (Outer London).
The Governors wish to appoint an exceptional, resilient, innovative and inspirational Deputy Headteacher who has the vision, skill and commitment to continue to drive our school forward as a critical member of our Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking to appoint a person who has the following qualities:
- Passionate about education and achieving the best outcomes for all children
- Ambitious for our school and pupils
- A strategic mind
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire others
- Reflective of your own practice
- An enabler of great ideas
What we can offer is:
- An exciting and friendly place to work
- Excellent CPD
- Well behaved children who love learning
- A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all
- An inclusive working environment
- Well-being support
Informal visits to the school are essential.
Please return your application form to the Headteacher
Closing date: Monday 29th May at 5 p.m.
Interviews: w/c 5th June 2023.
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
PERSEVERANCE • COURAGE • INTEGRITY