MPS EYFS/ KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
Gilbert Colvin Primary School Strafford Avenue
Clayhall, Ilford, Essex IG5 0TL
Tel: 020 8550 4630
Headteacher: Ms L Cohen
We are looking for an outstanding class teacher to join our happy and thriving school for September 2024.
Gilbert Colvin Primary School is looking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic and ambitious Class Teacher who can inspire and engage our children in their learning and have high expectations to achieve the very best.
We are also looking to appoint an exceptional person who:
- Is energetic, highly motivated and positive
- Has proven ability to inspire inquisitive pupils
- Has high expectations for the progress, achievement and behaviour of all children
- Is pragmatic and has a ‘can do’ approach to every day challenges
- Will support the leadership in the school’s drive towards excellence
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school
- Happy and well-behaved children
- A large outdoor learning environment including our very own edible playground!
- A friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff team
- Opportunities to further develop your skills and career
- Well-being support
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please return your application form to email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 28th February 2024
Shortlisting: Friday 1st March 2024 Interviews: w/b 4th March 2024
Start Date: 1st September 2024
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview.
In accordance with Safer Recruitment Guidelines and Data Protection Guidelines, we reserve the right to use social media as part of our recruitment processes.